What is a good place to find "Used Cars For Sale" around Carigara, Leyte, Philippines?

I want to buy a car for my fiance's family in Carigara..but the websites don't seem to have many cars for sale..so I have been looking at other cities not to far..Does anyone know a good website or a better city to look in that has alot of cars for sale and is not too far away from Carigara?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The best internet web site is tsikot.yehey.com or 1800-philippines-cars.com. However most of the cars will be from metro Manila. Problem is that there are not that many cars in Leyte. You might check the dealers in Tacloban. If that doesn't work then Cebu is the next big city. If you ever go to Manila there are lots of cars for sale there.

• ayoub
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Sarao Luzon 2020 constrained version would be luxury SUV finished with traction administration, capability window, capability side mirror, capability solar-roof. Malaguena Visayas 2020 constrained version would be a severe-high quality kin sedan with spacious head room, liquid crystal reveal on the front cabin, foldable seats for the kin's exterior escapade. Aguila Mindanao 2020 version would be a suited and luxury activities vehicle. it will be reminiscent of Mercedez in high quality however the fee is previous your mind's eye. If basically the Filipinos have a imaginative and prescient 20/20, the Philippines will make it huge. Mabuhay!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.