Smart Parts Vibe Paintball Marker Quality?

I see a lot of reviews of people saying that the smart parts vibe is cheap and breaks down alot is this true and is it a good paintball marker?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ive never heard about them breaking, they feal like a solid gun and i doubt it would break, if it was garbage then y would mike from techpb suggest it for a gun under $200 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfG9IRRuunw

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 decade ago

Are you reading reviews on Pbreview.com. if you are then stop the reviews on that site are garbage. like 90% of the reviews the people don't even own that marker or they only shot it once. if you want good reviews do what the other guy said and go on techpb.

• dubach
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it surely relies upon on what style of participant you're. are you attempting or making plans on being on a set? if so . bypass forward and purchase the two the clever areas ion or clever areas shocker they're the two large gun for the beginning up expert participant. they the two have a hugh variety of up grades so as which you will make the gun greater useful as you get greater useful. i'm in basic terms a participant who performs between 12 and 15 circumstances a 365 days and that i began with a piranha evo as my beginning up gun it has the digital set off, anti chop eyes, 14 inch barrel its an exceptionally good gun for the cheap value of around a hundred and fifty -200 on ebay the place i got here across it years in the past i now play with the clever areas ion and characteristic yet to max out the enhancements so no might desire to alter weapons in 2 years reason new enhancements shop popping out. so good success in regardless of you go with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.