A favor? ; ) (stupid 20 character minimum...)?

Ok, so there's some benefit fishing tourney in... I forget now, I saw it in yesterday's paper, inland central Florida somewhere, I'll double check tomorrow if anyone wants more details, but it's the only place in Florida to catch barramundi (sp?) and it's only (if I remember correctly) $300 per person, so does anyone have $600 I could borrow so me and B can go try for some of these? I'll share prizes if we win anything... they're only gonna let 75 people fish, and it includes food and everything.......

*smirk*

Just kiddin' with everyone, they sound like they're fun to catch, but if someone were to throw $600 at me, that would be the last thing I'd spend it on right now... Not kiddin' about the tourney, just kiddin' about wanting to borrow money.

Favorite Answer

Gimme,

Are you kidding me? 600 bucks to catch an Australian version of a Snook? Dang Girl, stretch out the lower jaw of the snook, give it a bump on the head and call it a Barramundi ! Only 9 bucks ( because we gotta buy a shore line license) and call it a day. Heck, if it you want it authentic, when ya set the hook say, " g'day mate." and have some toast with vegemite. ; ) ~you know I'm teasing ya. ~good luck catchin'.

Source(s): The economy.

I watched Bill Dance Saltwater and him and some guide were catching baramundi. They pull like hell! He was catching them on red/white super sized Zara Spook.

LOL! I don't even have near $600 to spend!

hang on, ... You seem like an honest fellow. I'm putting 600.00 dollars in the computer and when I push the submit button you should get it

here it is "six hundred dollars"