Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I can't drive, what are my chances?

There's this girl that I really like, and I want to ask her out. However there are two things that bother me. The first thing is that I can't drive and she can. And the other is that I don't have a job. I'm 17 are these two things a problem or should I just suck it up and go for it? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

So lets get this straight

If you don't ask her out, then you will never go out with her

And if you do ask her out, she could say yes.

She should like you for who you are not your lack of job and driving. If she denies you becuase of that then she isn't worth it you could do better than that.

well all chances are 50/50 you gotta take that risk, but I would say go for it, it shouldn't matter if you can't drive, also a job is nice but you don't need one there are plenty of ways to go out on a date like going to the lake, or just kicking it at your local wall*mart, also be honest about how you feel and don't be to shy, be confident (girls love it) and being 17 and all you should know some hook up moves :P well any ways good luck to yea.

Source(s): past

Most likely she wont be interested, but you never know until you try. I had a good job at 17 and a car, too, and I wouldn't give a guy the time of day unless he was at least working.

Just go for it, honestly my ex was a year younger than me and couldnt drive, but the first date still went well.

"You got no money and you got no car,

You got no woman, and there you are."

Source(s): Young MC (Bust a Move)