if i have graduated from highschool and i want to go back to upgrade and get more credits how old is the?

oldest you can be to go back

1 Answer

  • pj
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Hi Katie.

    This would depend on what state you live in. You can use a search engine (like Yahoo or Google) and type: State Dept. of Education. Replace the word "state" with your state eg. Wisconsin Dept of Education.

    Your best option may be to attend a community college. At community colleges you have students of all ages and abilities taking courses that are both college level and college preparation type classes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.