how to manage racism and prejudism?

Favorite Answer

you cant ....just live your life to your standards and dont let people tell you different or bring you down

let ppl say what they wanna say.. once u or they die.. it wont matter anyways. pretty much almost every action in this life is worthless and irrelevant so dont think too much of it. When the end is near, peace will be obtained through freedom of you're mind from this cursed planet. I don't see what makes Earth any better then Hell.

• Ignore it. I find people like that, completely inadequate, idiotic and not worthy of being my presence. It's impossible. It will never happen. No matter what. Not even the year 2105. It's never going to happen. Unless everybody dies. So just ignore them.

ignore it.

know your better than it, and these people don't know anything about you. they are just immature, ignorant and uneducated. they are not worth your energy.