How does she do her make up?
- BeschLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
Judging from the picture, this is how I would copy the look.
1. Prime the eye.
You can use an eye primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, MAC Paint Pot) or even use plain concealer. This will ensure that your eyelid is a uniform color and that the eyeshadow has something to hold onto, ensuring that it will stay on throughout the day and look vibrant.
2. Line the upper (tightline) and lower waterlines with a black pencil.
For this step, you will want to either find something that is safe for waterline or a kajal / kohl. Some people also use gel liners.
3. Grab a pair of dramatic false lashes.
Fit them to your eye. Note where the false lashes end, it should be about 1/3 away from the inner corner for this particular look.
4. Grab your liner and line the eyelid (not going above the crease, the part where you eyelid folds) but make sure to stop right where the lashes will stop. To get the dramatic harsh line where the black stops, you can take a business card and place it where you do not want the shadow to cross. Smudge this a little to get rid of harsh lines.
5. Grab a black eyeshadow (many people like Carbon from MAC) and a stiff brush to pack on the color onto the eyelid.
6. Grade a fluffy blending brush and blend the harsh lines, making sure to diffuse the color a little above the crease.
7. Apply the false lashes.
To do this, curl your lashes first with an eyelash curler, then apply mascara. You can also apply mascara afterward, but this will also get some on your false lashes meaning a possible shorter life for them. Apply a thin strip of glue on the band of the lashes. Wait 10-20 seconds for the glue to become tacky (not wet but not dry) and place the lash down using your fingers or tweezers as close to your natural lashline as possible.