if you made traffic violation and cop follows you but doesn't pull you over can you get ticket in the mail?

I made a right turn on a red light and almost got in the way of incoming traffic. A cop followed me but did not pull me over. Can I receive a ticket in the mail?

my state is California

officers are approved by way of the state they stay in. meaning that inspite of which organisation they paintings for they have finished police jurisdiction interior the entire state. additionally for the reason that a police officer is an "on-call" interest, the officers have finished police powers at any time, on-accountability or not. So, to respond to the question, confident, you ought to get a cost tag interior the mail. whilst not cautioned to do, this is executed, as long by way of fact the officer became able to discover the driving force of the automobile. It sounds like he became able to get a competent inspect your face, that can truthfully be in comparison on your driving force's license image, which he ought to be certain from finding at your husband's checklist.

No....at least not in my state. I've never heard of that before. They usually would need some kind of bond, be it your Driver's License, an I-Bond, or cash bond.......

• Zach

Yes, you can, but it's doubtful they will if they didn't pull you over right then and there.