Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it bad that I can't take fat doctors seriously?

I mean they are supposed to tell me how ot be healthy when they aren't themselves. I know being overweight doesn't always mean that they are horrid unhealthy, but still.

Favorite Answer

My grandmas Dietician is obese!

But i know what you mean. Nurses who smoke, PE teachers who can't run.. Geez lol

One of the best doctors I went to was overweight. I had such a bad sinus infection and she really helped me out. That's the truth O.G.

But I know what you mean, I think about her sometimes.. not in that way .. but in your way..nvm

I blew out a knee once and my doc told me to try doing some squats to strengthen back up. I squat a few hundred pounds already--I asked him how much more weight to put on the bar and he got mad.

• ~ Lol ~ Next time bring a cream puff at least you can get more meds then ~ Maybe you'll get the good stuff that makes you go to la la land ~ Ha ha ~ ♥

• Della

i always think the same thing. or driving by a hospital and seeing all the nurses outside on their smoke break. it's like WTH?!?!?!