Does this gross you out or is it just me?

When you go to a birthday celebration and the person blows out the candles (a.k.a. blows/spits all over the cake). I mean what if they have germs? Yuck.

Favorite Answer

Yeah i think its gross too.

I'm positive they have germs. In fact, everybody does. If it grosses you out that much, don't eat it the cake. That simple.

when i went to a 2 year olds birthday party, you could literally se the spit land on the cake, that grossed me out.

yeah but germs r everywhere, u can't get away from them...the cake prolly got germs on it just from sitting there.

Nobody lets me come to their birthday parties.

I don't often get invited for birthday parties anyway..

@Marilyn Manson: Aww, you can come to mine. ;)

The real question is who sits and thinks about that?

oh yea sometimes it's nasty, especially when you see the spit flying from their mouth. also, when theres wax residue that's melted onto the cake.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...

• Julie

yes, espicially when they are little kids. nasty! or if it is some like... well not slut, but person who is free with themselves... and they may have wiener breath... YUCK!!!

I never really thought about that........it stills doesnt really gross me out