Can i be Forgiven of being Greedy?

Basically iv been really greedy. Iv been asking my dad to buy me alot of stuff and he just says yes. I basically take advantage of that. I was wondering if i can be forgiven if i stop being greedy and being more appreciatave of what i already have. Im asking this because i know this is a Deadly Sin. Will God forgive me if i change and stop being so greedy?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

booster douchebag

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes God forgives us anything as long as we confess it and are sorry about it, and then He forgives us and forgets we did it .

1John 1:8,9

and as far as the East is from the West He will not remember our sins. Ps.103

God tells us to honor our Father and Mother and that we will be blessed for it.

So this is good that you have decided to show your Dad that you love him by asking for forgiveness of him and from God.

Keep up the good work.

• 1 decade ago

God will forgive you for ANYTHING. All you have to do is ask. Also ignore those who are ignorant on heree they dont speak the truth.

• 1 decade ago

Just only ask for necessities and don't ask for so many wants. Basically that is repenting - Changing your behaviors.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

hun you can be forgiven for anything...that's why he died on the cross for our sins...if that is what you believe sorry for jumping to conclusions but yes you can and will be forgiven if all you do is ask :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

" If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sin, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness". I Jn.1:9

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course!

But you can't change by yourself. Only God can change you-if you let Him!

• 1 decade ago

Give all that you have to the poor and follow Me

sincerely, edwah z j

• 1 decade ago

would love to hear what u think http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200908...

and yes only if u dont be greedy again

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.