Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 decade ago

Do veggies make your hair and eyes darker?

I have been a Vegan/Lacto vegetarian for a lil over half my life now (im almost 17) I was born dirty blond with light brown(hazel) eyes. I used to dye my hair a light/medium brown but i haven't done so in over a year but my hair and eyes are extremely darker now. My hair now grows a dark coffee brown, but while i was dying it i had a much lighter tone.

This is a ridiculous question i know but i rlly was wondering.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes when you dye your hair, it'll grow back darker than it was. Before you started dying your hair, I'm sure you went outside and the sun lightens your hair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most fair people's hair gets darker as they mature. Nothing to do with not eating meat (even carnivores need about as many veggies).

• LisaC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Time does that not age. Both my kids were blonde as children and now both are dark haired. One is veggie and the other is not.

• 1 decade ago

No, im afraid it isnt being vegetarian. i was born with very light ginger hair and grey eyes but now i have mousy brown hair and green eyes.

its not that ridiculous. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alex
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I can't think of any reason why your diet would be responsible for your change in hair/eye color. It's probably just because you're getting older.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hair and eye color are determined by your genetics and not that you eat. Children ofter are born with lighter hair/eyes that darken as they grow up.

Source(s): High school and college biology classes.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.