Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

why are mj fans so rude?

in a question all i said was that i wasnt a fan of his stuff and i get reported loads of times dannng seriously its called havin a opinion

Favorite Answer

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?! you are unamerican if you dont respect MJ!!!!!

Source(s): hehe just joshin. its only cause he died. wonder if they forgot that he slept with children?

i'm not even going to verify it. i know how impolite definitely everyone seems to be. It has some thing to do with the shortcoming of admire and poor upbringing. somewhat unhappy. What got here approximately to the individuals interior the worldwide? i don't remember issues like this years in the past. this is technologies for ya. What got here approximately to our values?

Umm I don't think I'm rude..ok maybe sometimes but I don't get mad when people they don't like Mj . I respect everyones opinion . I hate when they ask about fake fans and rant how much they hate someone that's all. I don't thumbs down people because of that.

• Joan

I don't care if you're not a fan...

whatever it's not the end of the world.

That would make me a hypocrite, if I'm opinionated and no one else can be.

I don't report anyone's questions because it makes me angry when people report my questions.

• Jess

All the MJ fans are extremely nice. You must have done something to really offend them if you got reported!

That's not true. I know a lot of MJ fans that aren't rude at all. And I am a MJ fan.

cus he's dead....i get reported all the time 2...ok he died..MOVE ON gosh im so tired of this there billions of people out in the world

I agree with you they are rude.....unless you are a HUGE MJ fan its just weird!

Their idiots I am a fan but everyone has an opinion.If he was alive the couldn't care less

I'm an MJ fan and i'm not rude! and i agree, you probably said something to offend him and naturally if you offend someone on something/someone they like, they're not going to be happy. it's human nature

la la la la la la la la, why, why, does he do me that way

lol

• mimi

some are nice and some are definatly scary and crazy......kinda like all groups of people.

Source(s): p.s i know what you mean