Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

why are mj fans so rude?

in a question all i said was that i wasnt a fan of his stuff and i get reported loads of times dannng seriously its called havin a opinion

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM?! you are unamerican if you dont respect MJ!!!!!

Source(s): hehe just joshin. its only cause he died. wonder if they forgot that he slept with children?
  • 4 years ago

i'm not even going to verify it. i know how impolite definitely everyone seems to be. It has some thing to do with the shortcoming of admire and poor upbringing. somewhat unhappy. What got here approximately to the individuals interior the worldwide? i don't remember issues like this years in the past. this is technologies for ya. What got here approximately to our values?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm I don't think I'm rude..ok maybe sometimes but I don't get mad when people they don't like Mj . I respect everyones opinion . I hate when they ask about fake fans and rant how much they hate someone that's all. I don't thumbs down people because of that.

• Joan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't care if you're not a fan...

whatever it's not the end of the world.

That would make me a hypocrite, if I'm opinionated and no one else can be.

I don't report anyone's questions because it makes me angry when people report my questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jess
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

All the MJ fans are extremely nice. You must have done something to really offend them if you got reported!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's not true. I know a lot of MJ fans that aren't rude at all. And I am a MJ fan.

• 1 decade ago

cus he's dead....i get reported all the time 2...ok he died..MOVE ON gosh im so tired of this there billions of people out in the world

• 1 decade ago

I agree with you they are rude.....unless you are a HUGE MJ fan its just weird!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Their idiots I am a fan but everyone has an opinion.If he was alive the couldn't care less

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm an MJ fan and i'm not rude! and i agree, you probably said something to offend him and naturally if you offend someone on something/someone they like, they're not going to be happy. it's human nature

la la la la la la la la, why, why, does he do me that way

lol

• mimi
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

some are nice and some are definatly scary and crazy......kinda like all groups of people.

Source(s): p.s i know what you mean
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.