Need a new show to watch?

so im waiting for my shows to come back on and looking for a good show that has most of its seasons on dvd so i have something to do

here are the shows i watch/have watched

LOST

Heroes

Prison Break

Dexter

Breaking Bad

Fringe

here are the one ive heard of but not sure if they are anygood

Supernatural?

Ghost Whisperer?

Medium?

Weeds?

Mad Men?

are these series any good? im into the scifi/thriller/dark comedy stuff

i watch house too

LOST IS the best ever i agree

Yeah House is a great show. Medium and Ghost whisperer are good to, but you should DEFINATELY look up the shows "The IT Crowd" and "The Mighty Boosh". there's no new seasons yet, but you can watch the other ones online for free.

• Tina

Based on what you told me, you would definitely like Supernatural. It's one of my favorite shows, it has awesome plotlines and is very kick@s$-good music, humor,etc...it's starting it's 5th (and possibly last :( ) season, but i recommend getting the dvds or going to tvduck.com to start from the beginning, you'll enjoy it more if you see the whole thing

Ghost Whisperer is kinda lame, like a Lifetime movie

You might like Medium and Weeds though.

Wow I cant believe you haven't tried House. Seriously House is a great show. Yeah its about doctors and stuff, but its extremely hilarious, entertaining, and extremely educational. You'll definitely love it.

Another one I recommend is probably Smallville. Yeah its about Superman and it starts out kinda different then you'd expect, but you'll really enjoy Clark's character development ;D I actually liked Lex Luthor's character as well, he was awesome. You'll also meet other characters than just the ones found in Superman. A lot of Justice League character appearances.

Also, I've heard Supernatural was good. I havent watched it yet, but you should definately check it out. I know I probably will in the future.

Source(s): I watched All Seasons of House/Smallville. Lost is the most awesome show of them all though.

Torchwood- British sci fi

and for a Classics- Rod Serlings Night Gallery

and the Night Stalker

Extras. It's a great British comedy series by Ricky Gervais who wrote The Office.

Weeds is excellent. Nurse Jackie is also very good

I would watch glee and the office and the biggest loser. and you should watch re runs of seinfeld and the king of queens

Source(s): myself

Ghost whisper yes !!!!!!

heroes

smallville

please pick me as best answer!

• SUPERNATURAL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

and yes.. LOST is amazing!!