is combat arms a good game?

i heard of a game called combats arms how is the game? i read that there r many hackers and its hard to get good weapons

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes Combat Arms is a pretty good game.It's a great multi player FPS experience and it can get you hooked for a long time.Weapons are awesome and as you earn money you can get better and better ones.Also, graphics are really nice.

Source(s): Experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It'll hold you for a while, cause when you start you get plenty of cash for weapons, but after that you'll get annoyed. otherwise it's pretty fun, but yeah if you have any purchased games they'll be more fun online. combat arms is pretty generic and i mean the nutshot is pretty fun but yeah.

• ayoub
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm having the same challenge.. interior the placing out up i became getting that stupid errors code 2,10060 that's reason by ability of utilising it no longer been on your anti-virus risk-unfastened-checklist.. and now when I even have been on challenge that fixed and put in the nice and comfortable patch it says attempt against palms has closed and says homestead abode windows is checking for a answer to the challenge after which below no circumstances common something.. WTH!! is going on!!! i decide on some help! ! TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

• 1 decade ago

Horrible. Go play Call of Duty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.