can a white guy say the "N" word if he is dating a black chick?

i have been dating a black chick for 5 years now and she doesn't care if i say it (which is usually in the middle of a joke) but i just wanted to know if i say it around other black people in a joking manner will they be offended assuming they know i have a black gf

Favorite Answer

i use the word niqqa referring to men, black, white, all men, all the time. but i dont think anybody should use the -er ending version.. i get mad at black ppl when they do it and tell them theyre disrespecting themselves.

Source(s): new york area. everybody calls men niqqas the same way they call women bxtchs.

Individually it depends on the Black but in general if you are white you dont say it in a crowd of Blacks. Blacks always take a public stance against White peoples usage of the word but on an individual level, some dont care but as a group, they care very much

Source(s): Grew up in Baltimore, Maryland 2/3 Black

I don't like when anyone says it, my sisters say it and I can't stand it. I find it disrespectful but it doesn't really bother me to where I would start whining about it. I mean. I've had white friends say it and it doesn't phase me in the least, just more people saying the word.

I'm with a black woman and I never use that word. Our household does not allow it. It's an ugly word. Period.

He can't say it even more if he's dating a Black chick because of the history of slavery.

I mean, i've seen White girls who shout out racial slurs when they are doing it with Black partners, but that's mild, "F___ me with the n___ c00k" LOL

I doubt you're being serious bcuz if you were why not ask your girlfriend instead of coming on Y!A

No

No one regardless of race or situation should say it.It doesn't excuse it or make it any better

• Sybil

I think it's disgusting for anyone to use the "N" word no matter what their color.

Neither blacks or whites should say it!

• .

go slap yourself