can a white guy say the "N" word if he is dating a black chick?

i have been dating a black chick for 5 years now and she doesn't care if i say it (which is usually in the middle of a joke) but i just wanted to know if i say it around other black people in a joking manner will they be offended assuming they know i have a black gf

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i use the word niqqa referring to men, black, white, all men, all the time. but i dont think anybody should use the -er ending version.. i get mad at black ppl when they do it and tell them theyre disrespecting themselves.

Source(s): new york area. everybody calls men niqqas the same way they call women bxtchs.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Individually it depends on the Black but in general if you are white you dont say it in a crowd of Blacks. Blacks always take a public stance against White peoples usage of the word but on an individual level, some dont care but as a group, they care very much

Source(s): Grew up in Baltimore, Maryland 2/3 Black
  • 1 decade ago

I don't like when anyone says it, my sisters say it and I can't stand it. I find it disrespectful but it doesn't really bother me to where I would start whining about it. I mean. I've had white friends say it and it doesn't phase me in the least, just more people saying the word.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm with a black woman and I never use that word. Our household does not allow it. It's an ugly word. Period.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He can't say it even more if he's dating a Black chick because of the history of slavery.

I mean, i've seen White girls who shout out racial slurs when they are doing it with Black partners, but that's mild, "F___ me with the n___ c00k" LOL

• 1 decade ago

I doubt you're being serious bcuz if you were why not ask your girlfriend instead of coming on Y!A

• 1 decade ago

No

No one regardless of race or situation should say it.It doesn't excuse it or make it any better

• Sybil
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think it's disgusting for anyone to use the "N" word no matter what their color.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither blacks or whites should say it!

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

go slap yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.