Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Do you poop in public?

I can't go to the bathroom in any public place no matter how hard I have to go. I must wait until I am home to do my business. Is it just me?

Favorite Answer

no, i have the same problem. even if i have to go pretty bad i try to psych myself out of it and wait till i get home or somewhere i am comfortable going.

yeah, they're called homeless. no really, if i feel an immediate need to go, and im no where near home, i find a clean bathroom somewhere. what would you do when you travel, or if you are in a car hours from home. would you crap your pants rather than take a number two. what if you went camping. but im guessing your not the type to go camping if you can't imagine doing the 2 outside of your homesloo. sorry i couldn't resist

no alot of people are like that. its just beyond your comfort zone. just make sure you go before you take a trip or something. if it helps try to use a restroom where you can lock the door so you are the only person in there.

nope I have to go

(college, EVERY bathroom is public)

I'm like that too! Ha. :)