When will people realize that Health Insurance Lobbyist's have been running Washington D.C. until Obama came?

When will the repukikins realise that health insurance agencies have been monopolizing the market with high rates and uninsuring people who don't meet their requirements as well as denying coverage to people who need it

when will republicans realize that lobbyist were paying there own public figures like bush not to bring in public health care an remain the status quo while their ceo's make billions and unhealthy people are left to die uninsured

Favorite Answer

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ; thanks for the two and the rant

1. I do support a public option. Just want to put that out there.

2. As fun as it may be, I have to say it is not just Republicans.

This healthcare thing has been going on for about 70 years...and still nothing....now over the past 70 years, we have had both repubs and dems "controlling" things and nothing has yet to be done....Could it be that it may not be one party to blame but both parties to blame? I don't care what party is in power, Washington is a slave to corporate interests. Republicans just put it out there more than dems do.....But don't let the "label" of democrat fool you!

In other words, health insurance lobbyists have been in D.C. for awhile, and they are there to stay unless we, the people do something about it.

• Noah H

What? Lobbyists in Washington? Health insurance lobbyists? Unbelievable!!! Are you saying that the health insurance mafia would screw the public? I'm shocked! Shocked! What's this world coming to? Ah, well....I guess they're just trying to protect their cash cow, and if a few million of their fellow citizens get screwed....hey....that's business! I have an idea...let's institute UNIVERSAL HEALTH INSURANCE and un-screw our fellow citizens. Do you think we need a lobby? I'm down for that...how 'bout you?

• Daniel

I dont know but they should know that. Truly if they do not they are really misinformed. It is shameful, these republicans. What are the chances that all the republicans all have exactly the same values or do you think they all get the same MONEY......lol The republicans in my opinion are the more guilty of pulling the plug on granny by their support of the blatantly rich healthcare industry that is subpar at best by the worlds standards...Funny how ignorant america can be at times. It is the two oceans keeping us Isolated.

That is easy to answer.

Put the Kool Aid down. Get the facts straight.

Government has Medicaid And Medicare for the uninsured.

Bush is in Texas and has nothing to do with decisions any more.

What uninsured have been left to die?

DO DEMOCRATS REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE FACT THAT OBAMA IS IN BED WITH BIG PHARMA??

WTF??

You can criticize Republicans for being in bed with the insurance industry all you want (Dems got more money in 2008 :)

But to pretend like Obama hasn't sold out to BIG PHARMA makes you look delusional.

FK THE REPUBS AND THE DEMS AND THIS BILL

Well, see, here's the group that has Dick Cheney saying Obama is ruining the CIA. . . Scooter's boss. . . Dick, who OUTED VALERY PLAME. . .criticizing Obama. The weak minded go with Dick.

It's not a Republican thing. It is a greed thing. 40 years ago, health insurance went "for profit". All downhill from there.

• donk35

And now he are one .

You've got a lot of conservatives covering their ears and closing their eyes and yelling, "ah lalalalalalla, i can't hear you"