? asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Sex! does it hurt the first time?

ya just wondering if it hurt the first time

Favorite Answer

i honestly think it depends on your experiences in life before hand. I was never fingered, had never had a papsmere or wore tampons or anything , so the first time for me was the most horrible thing ever ! i bled immediately and it continued for a week or so. However i have friends who had been fingered or wore tampons before sex so it didnt hurt near as bad or not at all. depends on you & what you have done :) hope i helped .

It depends on the woman and the man. Everyone is different. For me, sex was not painful at all the first time, and just as pleasurable as any other time I had sex. It hurts some people. It all depends. So there is no real way to know if it will hurt for you or not. Just be sure you are wet enough and relaxed. Also, be sure you are emotionally ready.

Depends on the person.

Me = the most painful bloody experience ever.

Best friend = slight discomfort, though generally enjoyable.

It depends on you, your vagina, the penis size and girth, the prep before(are you wet enough, is their lube, foreplay?), is your hymen broken etc.

Have safe sex. All the best.

Depends on the person. It didn't for me at all. I didn't bleed afterwards either.

very much so