Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Who's more intense and jealous : Scorpios Suns or Scorpios moons?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IMO Scorpio Suns are more intense but Scorpio Moons are more jealous. Moons are your emotions so having your moon in Scorpio would have their feelings more deep including jealousy. My brother-in-law has a Scorpio Moon and he is insanely jealous. He is not really an intense person (he has a Cancer sun) but his jealousy is crazy actually.

• 1 decade ago

since jealous is not only on relationships or venus id say jealousy is more scorpio moon than sun, however scorpio suns are the intense ones

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say Scorpio Venus. Venus rules relationships and how you act in relationship. Since jealousy would fall under relationships that would be venus. My mother has a sun Scorpio with virgo venus and she does not get jealous much at all in relationships. I on the other hand have a Sun & Venus in Scorpio and jealousy gets extremely ugly for me in relationships; sometimes to the point of violence.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'd say Scorpio sun. but im interested to know the answer :)

I'm a Scorpio moon, cancer sun, and i'm not too intense at all.. just the things i feel are. But i don't really project intensity as much.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

gah - this is an extremely great question and id love to answer it but im out of steam today!

hopefully someone else comes along and articulates what i feel about this subject

sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.