Can I report my teacher for saying this about Muslims?

can i report my teacher for saying that all Muslims smell because of their diet and the fact that they never shower?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Benwa
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I thought that was the answer...Why would you want to report him or her? Nothing againsts muslims, I just thought they hated showers...Wierd

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could report your teacher for saying that the earth is round if you wanted to.

Just because you report somebody does not necessarily mean that any actions will be taken unless they have violated somebody's civil rights in some way. Even then, actions will not necessarily be taken.

Any generalization containing the word ALL such as "all Muslims..." is highly suspicious and I would not take it as a scientific fact.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your teacher is making an observation based on evidence.

Is it not true that if you didn't shower you would begin to smell?

Is it not true that some foods make you fart more then others?

What you are asking is comparable to calling somebody racist simply because they acknowledge somebody else's skin color.

Anyway back to the question.

You CAN report him, however unless your school is extremely politically correct, i doubt they would do anything.

Also your teacher will probably think you're a douche, however that's a little irrelevant.

• 1 decade ago

Tell your teacher that Muslims are the most hygenic people in this world, coz:

1) 5 Times daily muslim washes all the exposed parts of the body.

2) Muslims must wash their private parts after everytime passing urine or stool, unlike your teacher just wiping with tissue paper.

3) Muslims must take bath after every sexual discharge

4) Muslims take bath everyday

5) Muslims cut their nails every Friday

6) Muslims trim their moustache lest the moush hair fall into his mouth while eating

7) Muslims do not go out if they had taken garlic or onions

8) Muslims do circumcision for hygenic reasons, so that droplets of urine does not stag in the extra skin.

No one can show a candle to the muslims in the area of hygene.

6)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why don't you try talking to the teacher about it first? Why do you feel you have to run to the principal the instant you hear something that you don't like? Do you want to run to the local TV station and tell it on the evening news?

Handle things like this at a low level. If the matter is not resolved and is worth pushing, then take it to the next level.

• 1 decade ago

Yup. That sort of attitude does not belong in a school or a workplace.

Of course, you would have to prove that the teacher ever said such things. Audio/video recording(s) or witness testimonies should suffice.

• 1 decade ago

If your teacher actually said that, you would have to prove it. A recording, others in the class who also witnessed this, etc. Otherwise, you could grow a pair, stand up and tell your teacher you find his observation deeply offensive.

• 1 decade ago

Peace be on to you,

When you need to know Science, you should contact with the teacher of Science not English. So when you need to know Muslims so ask about it to themselves instead of hearing rumors.

Muslims are the only nation which washes themselves 5 times a day. (Doing ablution)

One day = 5

One week = 35

One month = 150

Six months = 300

One year = 1825

Is it not enough to prove your teacher wrong?

Thanks,

Hope I answered!

• 1 decade ago

It would depend upon the context of the entire conversation.

• 1 decade ago

we cant smell bad coz we invented the soap?

ya maybe we dont brush.. i do that sometimes sorry

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.