i dont feel like i fit in :(?

im kinda chola nd i wear kinda prepy clothes but i dnt wear hollister i jus moved to san antonio from el paso nd i got to smithson valley if you guys dont know this school is in belverde da country today was ma first day nd i really dnt feel like i fit it wut do it do

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What a coincidence i graduated from Smithson Valley and that's Canyon Lake,Hun. Don't worry that school embraced its only Mexican (or at least i thought i was) and hey chola or not. You'll make friends just don't intimidate them girl. Hey you'll make tons of friends and before you know people will be all over ya.

;p

Source(s): RANGER PRIDE!!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sure our European, Asian, Australian, South American, Canadian and Mexican users are thrilled with your question. It's so......universal.

You're going through puberty, honey. No one feels like they 'fit in' during puberty. You moved. You're the new kid. You don't fit in, yet. You'll find out where you fit when you find yourself there.

Life doesn't happen instantaneously. It's a process, and everything in it is process, as well.

Don't forget to breathe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your appearance doesn't matter

my bff and i were complete opposites in high school

try finding good hearted people

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, first of all, write in proper english. Second of all, it was just your first day. Be nice, and in time you'll find friends.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no tengo ni idea que diciste

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.