what was your first job occupation?

those without prior job employment can improvise of equal resposibility if need be

Update:

my first job was employment at a country club where my job was to retreive golf balls within the driving range,and to maintain the clubs golf carts.

sinc,jay

Update 2:

i will be very interested in looking at of whom of the few that may just have the most interesting first jobs of all.

we will just have to watch and see.

sinc,jay

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Deckhand on a fishing and diving charter boat on the Great Barrier Reef it was only for a few months but we left Saturday afternoons and came back the following Saturday morning. Lotsa fun times and good memories, especially the sunsets.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paper boy. I had two routes and paid my mom rent when I was 8. When I was 12 I had to tell the newspaper people that I wasn't really already 16 so I could still do the papers for another 4 years because you had to be 12 to start delivering papers. I paid my mom rent the whole time I lived at home.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I used to get up at 5 in the morning and fill shelves at a fruit and veg shop for 2 hours before school. I was 14.

• 1 decade ago

My first Job was to look after my 1 year old brother whom I loved dearly when I was 3,

I'm 20 now and my love for my brother still remains the same till this day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Helios
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I went to sea when I was 15 as a salmon fisherman, and I was 5 years doing that.

• dubach
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Being American, i assume I do experience the might desire to label myself. the situation is i do no longer probable understand what label that must be. i assume i must be an Atheist as i do no longer think in "God" and the bible. I see that as in basic terms a fairytale with existence classes, much like Grimm's' fairy-thoughts in case you will. yet I do have faith specifically, properly a large style of, Pagan ideals. and that i'm very scientific in my questioning besides. i think of issues could be greater useful without the labels yet surely everyone needs to categorize surely everyone so perhaps there must be an "undetermined" area for persons like me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My first job occupation was a scorekeeper for local softball games paid for by the local parks and recreation.

• 1 decade ago

language teacher for kids ofcourse

n u know wht tht ws sth i always hated but only after a few days of going to class and instructing i realized tht its really fun

• 1 decade ago

Milking cows

• 1 decade ago

I was a Technical Recruiter at an IT company. However, i have changed my profession recently.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.