Spiritually speaking, when was the last time...?

That you were dead tired, but really happy with what you had accomplished?

• Phil F
    Favorite Answer

2 weeks ago yesterday me and a lady friend had a 4 hour lick, suck and **** fest.

I was absolutely beat afterward but I felt pretty happy.

hi nice to meet you ,well it was when i helped some one out from hurting them selves ,i was just so tired of trying to keep this person from doing anything that i was just about to give up when i jumped up an shouted your not going anywhere with out me an if you go so do i ,well as time went on the person started to feel much better so did i an then i just left an went home ,only to be woken up by the barking dog next door but it was ok i guess ,i was just so tired that i fell asleep right away an the person was feeling way better an came over to thank me after the evening was almost over ,well thats it bye

Um... Over the summer when I was finishing reading the book assigned to us for summer reading in English. I busted *** and read the book, stayed up late, took a lot of notes.

But, after writing my essay, I realized all of those late nights were worth it, because my essay turned out really good.

last week... summer term finals, i had a final essay for a class. me, since i am quite the procrastinator stayed up the whole night before to finish it. I felt proud and happy the following morning because I had the freshly printed essay in my backpack ready to turn in.

a month ago when i took care of my nieces at our family reunion chasing after little girls keeping them entertained feed them keep them out of everything