Does any one know a symbol for resistance?

Like, you know how lion symbolize bravery? Well, does any one know a symbol that would represent resistance? Like... Resistance from the easy way out because the easy way out is evil? It might not make sense to you why I'd need one but it makes perfect sense to me so sorry if this question is random.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i guess that its open to interpretation and depends on what youre using it for in your writing but from the way the said that you want to find a symbol for resistance from the easy way out because the easy way is evil, im thing of either light and dark, or something like two doors when you could choose which path you want and both are opposite. i also think of like the devil on one shoulder and an angel on other, causing conflicts between what is right and wrong. or mayby you could use an apple, not an in forbidden love but in the sense of temptation and resistance in adam and eve, choosing right from wrong. im not sure if that makes sense but i hope that helps.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say the best symbol for resistance is a wall. The easy way out might be the door, but you know that the door is booby trapped, so you need to find another way around.

• Greg
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A mountain, or some type of obstacle to climb or overcome?

• 1 decade ago

this might sound stupid but bow and arrow because you can easily get out the arrow and shot the evil away. that sounded so stupid right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.