My dad didnt get me a birthday present :(?

idk......hes not mad at me

im not a bad child

its not a money problem

my parents ARE together

were pretty close.....

like idk he could of got me atleast a peice of candy, he didnt even get me a card.... :(

i feel really sad and i feel like crying, i know presents arnt everything but it makes me feel like he doesnt care.

Should i talk to my mom about it??? or just leave it alone.

idk what should i do or how i should act?

sucky birthday i know!

Favorite Answer

I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. No parent should ever forget a child's birthday. You should say something to your mom.

Are you going to have a party? Is there any chance they may be having a party for you in a few days and hes holding the gift? or maybe its been ordered and not here yet.

I almost never receive a gift on my B-day but a little while after

(for some reason we always have no money around my B-day lol)

You should ask your dad why he neglected to even give you a card and let him know that it hurt your feelings. Don't cry or whine, but let him know in a calm manner.

Some people don't think birthdays are a big deal, but when you're a kid, they are a big deal! He needs to be reminded of that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!