can i control my computer with anything but a computer?

like can i control my computer with like on any thing but a other computer like maybe an i phone, DS I, or something

Update:

im not saying it has to be a phone or any thing just any device

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe with an IPHONE if you setup your system as a server with shared folders and files. You may be able to navigate to the PC server URL and access files. I'm not talking about Windows file sharing but something like a peer to peer file sharing applications you can install.

Possibly limited control. I'm not aware of full remote access via IPHONE, PDA ect..

• 1 decade ago

The question is based on an erroneous belief: iPhones, PDAs, and other electronic devices are not computers.

All these marvelous devices can be hacked to do things that they wouldn't normally do. They are all computers (to a degree), and they are all susceptible to alteration that might give them more functionality than they have natively. Then they might be used to accomplish various nefarious tasks (like 'controlling' another computer).

• 1 decade ago

No. You can use the internet on an I phone but you can not control a computer from it or anything else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know about you, but I control my computer with a keyboard and a mouse, which are certainly NOT other computers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.