looking for a good mod for my car?

ok im looking for a good MOD for my 92'' cobra, i have the msd starting kit, bbk headers, bbk intake, and im looking for something thats guna get my car to move faster... what do u think?

Favorite Answer

if your gear ratio is around 3.55+ then get lowering springs for the rear and some dot slicks.

How about a "chip".You can find power chips on most auto parts pages.

Check out www.autoanything.com and enter your make/model/yr. They have chips about 180.00. I am sure if you check around to other sites you'll find.

Did you also change your plug wires as well as the starter? You can get those there too.

Source(s): www.autoanything.com

heads/cam combo...and have it properly tuned with a custom CMR tune.

PLEASE do not buy any useless "chips". These things are nothing but paper clips in a plastic casing. Buy a hand held tuner if you want to tune your car properly.

It's a Rustang, your best bet is to just junk that girly thing. Get something worth putting money into, not something you see 3 of on every city block.