looking for a good mod for my car?

ok im looking for a good MOD for my 92'' cobra, i have the msd starting kit, bbk headers, bbk intake, and im looking for something thats guna get my car to move faster... what do u think?

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    if your gear ratio is around 3.55+ then get lowering springs for the rear and some dot slicks.

  • 1 decade ago

    How about a "chip".You can find power chips on most auto parts pages.

    Check out www.autoanything.com and enter your make/model/yr. They have chips about 180.00. I am sure if you check around to other sites you'll find.

    Did you also change your plug wires as well as the starter? You can get those there too.

    Source(s): www.autoanything.com
  • 1 decade ago

    heads/cam combo...and have it properly tuned with a custom CMR tune.

    PLEASE do not buy any useless "chips". These things are nothing but paper clips in a plastic casing. Buy a hand held tuner if you want to tune your car properly.

  • 1 decade ago

    It's a Rustang, your best bet is to just junk that girly thing. Get something worth putting money into, not something you see 3 of on every city block.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.