WHY ON EARTH DO PEOPLE LIKE THE T.V. SHOW FRIENDS?

I personally think that the show is stupid and and its not even a little bit funny! AND YET hit is one of the highest rated shows ever!! someone please tell me why people like that show Its just about white people who talk about boring stuff and has sex all the time!!LOL!! IF you want to watch a real funny show watch seinfeld that is the best show! i mean, i know that it is about just white poeple but ITS ACTUALLY FUNNY! Friends is just soo overrated!! so anyways yeah sorry if i offended anyone but i was just alittle curious. Thanx!!

Favorite Answer

Friends is hilarious!

I definitely like Seinfeld better, but Friends is good, too.

Friends lasted ten seasons while Seinfeld only lasted nine. Just thought I'd point that out. And not everyone has the same tastes so 100% of people out there are going to like any given show. I'm not going to sit here and say whether Seinfeld or Friends is better (Friends by far, lol) but if a show lasts ten years, there's many reasons why.

i've always found FRIENDS funny(afterall,it was a sitcom)!

i don't think FRIENDS is over-rated at all,infact it deserved all the admiration and popularity that it received! It was aired for 10 years and people(fans like me)still watch the re-runs or buy the DVD's of the show!

For me,FRIENDS is more than a sitcom,it is something really special because it reminds me of my friends:)and i guess,this is what most people feel about the show!!!

Friends is awesome. Use to watch it soo much a long time ago. I still love it and it reminds of the good times. Anyways, just cus you dont like it, doesnt mean other people wont like it either. its an awesome show and its weird how you dont like it.

a little racist much. What wrong with a show about white people. Friends is actually funny. The writing is really good and i think the acting is good to

it is funny. You dont know funny than if you dont think its funny. It was a very popular show and alot of people can relate to it. And alot of people loved the ross and rachel.

i have no clue, that show is so lame, i tried watching it and couldn't watch it for 5 mins. i had to change it. Seinfeld is a funny show not like friends.

yeah you offended me. Friends is the best television show ever.

i think because everyine can relate to at least one of the characters on the show