what is the best way to ask a girl out?

Favorite Answer

the best way is with a note. write simply this: "I like you" then write your ph # . But first make sure SHE likes YOU so you will receive the best possible response to the note WAY before you write it so as to prevent and safeguard yourself from being rejected or blown off or laughed at or ignored excetra. So get her to be interested in you first.

Also, ALWAYS be CONFIDENT in all aspects of a potential romantic interest OR if you are not confident then learn how to ACT REALY WELL like you are confident and soon enough you will actually BECOME confident because what you practice being the most is what u will mostly become. Whew! good luck...P.S. don't confuse confidence with arrogance because arrogance is a huge turn-off. Confidence is quiet but gets noticed. Arogance is loud but gets ignored.

Source(s): I have no idea

Try not to be nervous... simply walk up to her and ask her if she would like to hang out with you sometime... if she says yes, try to find something that you share interest in, so that way you can relate to one another when you are together.

Do the asking in person though... letters are cute, but they also show insecurity with some chicks.

Good luck man =]].

in the begining just ask her to hang out with you,

mall, movie, etc

just really relaxed things.

& then if u think that shes showing interest ask her to more date things

but start off soft so u dont scare the girl away

some girls are afraid they might loose a good friend and everything

hope this helps!

Depends on how well you know her.. If you are friends with her, just see if you can take her out somewhere and then ask her.. Writing notes and things of that nature are def too childish lol.. don't do that.. It would esp suck if you did write a note and she didn't respond.. You should take her somewhere on a date (movies, dinner.. something you think she'd like) and then say you'd like to be more than friends :-)

Directly! plan it out. have an agenda and the money for the night. then ask her, (this is just an example) hey i was wondering if you'd like to go see (the biggest movie at the time) with me and have a few tacos at taco bell after the show? what ever she responds you deal with. yes or no you deal with it and go from there!

No offense, but please don't use those "will you go out with me" or "wanna be more than friends" lines. Haha be romantic! One time a guy had gum and I asked him for a piece and he simply replied "only if you will be my girlfriend" and kissed me :) I know it's not that big of a deal but girls love that stuff ! Good luck! :)

if you have the luxury of money the better.

1st you talk to her as much as possible make it private or with less people.

then try to gave her a gift^^ it does not have to be expensive.

but most importantly try to make her comfortable that you can be trusted so she will surely go out with you

GOOD LUCK

in person. if you can't then do it on a note, it's more personal than online, which is the worst way of asking her. just write a heart-felt note saying how you feel about her :)

ok well if you actually know her you should approach her and just talk to her. then ask her what she thinks about you and her going out.then there you have it ask her out if she says yes.

but advise on if shes your friend, it could ruin your guys's friendship. i had that happen to me and boy its not fun. she ended up not talking to me anymore until like 3 years later and we're just i guess you could say "friends"

ok dude try to be friends with her then ask for hugs or give her a html code to ur XAT if ur afraid to talk to her in peson but the best way to ask her out is to get to know her VOTE BEST ASWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol

Source(s): Love