When I exercise I get headaches? Help?

When I exercise I start to get headaches and I feel I need to throw up I also get dizzy...

I don't know why it just occurs.

For my exercise, I do a full body workout.

I never had this problem before, but one time i fainted I don't know why, but I was fine later.

My question is, How can I stop these headaches? Any cure?

If I don't find a cure I probably have to stop exercising for my health. lol, that sounds ironic.

Favorite Answer

Approach your doctor about it. Is it simply because you're dehydrated? Are you lying down for extended periods of time so that the blood rushes out of your head? Are you created a huge amount of tension in your neck? Often, "bodybuilders" need to tone it down a bit and visit the chiropractor, as tension in the neck (where a large part of your nervous system is) affects your body's functioning, causing dizziness, nausea, etc.

Good luck!

I would talk to your doctor. I know high blood pressure can cause headaches. You also stated that you get dizzy. Sometimes we can get dizzy when the equilibrium, located in the ear, is thrown off. Maybe some sort of ear infection? I would talk to the doc.

I bet you are not drinking enough water. Never underestimate the powers of dehydration. Take a water bottle to the gym

You definitely need to talk to your doctor about this. It could be as simple as dehydration, or it could be your blood pressure skyrocketing. If it is your blood pressure, it could lead to a heart attack.

Source(s): LPN

THAT ONLY HAPPENS TO ME IF I DON'T DRINK WATER BEFORE AND DURING WORKOUTS OR IF I DON'T TAKE BREAKS BUT THAT'S PROBABLY JUST ME.