Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

purple bags under eyes; help!?

i have a purple color under my eyes and the only way to hide it is with concealer. however, i want to get rid of it completely! they have been there for years..any suggestions? please help!! thank you!

Favorite Answer

Please see this question/answer. And see ### below - a response from Wannabeblue28 who says treatment gave her a greatly improved skin and got rid of under eye bags/circles after one night's treatment:

Question "How can you get your face really smooth and clear, free of all blemishes and even toned and lessen or get rid of under eye bags/circles?"

My answer:

.".....I've had incredible results massaging with essential oils.They are safe. Oils such as almond, olive, grape seed are good. Quickly and permanently healed ALL of my many skin conditions, rid face of all blemishes and gave me an even skin tone and a clear, healthy and radiant skin. It's best to vigorously massage into skin. In just two days you will get dramatic results. Massage will tighten skin on cheeks and under eye area and thus greatly diminish or completely get rid of bags/circles. The key is vigorous massaging. See this answer for more massaging,skin tightening info:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;%E2%80%A6

### wannabeblue28: "Hi Mukunda M. I have just been rubbing my face and neck with the ridges of my fingers and hands. It has made a HUGE difference in my complexion after just one night. ...... my skin looks so much tighter and i no longer have bags under my eyes! Thank you so much for your post, I have been suffering with acne and under-eye circles since i was young."*

BT

SOURCE(S): 24 years researcher - consultant. Safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and antiaging rejuvenation treatment

• mohini

routinely a loss of iron can purpose darkish circles underneath the eyes, speak on your surgeon (and moms and dads) approximately getting your iron stages checked. and via all manner, get extra sleep. i feel individuals your age want a minimum of eight-10 hours (if now not extra) an afternoon. you're going by way of a fast progress time, you want leisure! for those who simply desire to scale back them rapidly, i've heard that guidance H will do it. however be very cautious to not get it to your eyes. and ensure you speak on your moms and dads earlier than you take a look at it.

Have you ever tried using Neutrogena's eye concealer? It's actually a concealer and an eye cream. So while you have the concealer on the eye cream is working it's magic! Hope this helps! :)