what should i do need advice!!?

im a senior and im trying to decide what i should do with the rest of my life. my grades are pretty decent, should i join the army, try to go to college, or should i wait another year to try and clear my head?

College would be my advice. That way you can try different things if you want to change your mind later. The problem with taking a year off would be forgetting some of what you learn. Classes are easier when you have the material fresh in your mind.

• Kellyn

Try going to college. If you REALLY want to join the army, put a lot of thought into it. You're fresh out of school, there's so many other opportunities.

hmm I waited till Spring I'd suggest you go straight to college cause all the math stuff you learned will be lost if you don't head to college fast, if college doesn't work for you then think of the army then.