Why do I get this feeling in relationships?

I'm bi. I end up liking a boy or girl, end up getting asked the wonderful question: Will you go out with me and im so happy I'm always like YES! Then it hits me.. I feel uneasy. Like I'm not ready. But I am. I wanna be. I ended up dumping someone after 2 hours because I didn't know what I wanted but it turns out I did! Omg it's confusing.. Why do I get a feeling of worry or dread in a relationship? I actually avoid the person im with but before I was dating spent every second I could with them. Does anyone else go through this? PLEASE HELP ME!!

Favorite Answer

Sounds like your apprehensive of a new relationship because maybe you've been hurt in the past. What i would do is, next time you get asked out, try to hold the relationship and get to know the person, maybe they can help you be more comfortable with them. Just go with your gut and say, "Im not dumping them for any stupid reasons, no matter how good they seem at the time"

Source(s): Me myself and I