I'm a singer in a band, how much can I expand my vocal range?

I've been really worried about this, my band is on a record label and we are just about to finish up our CD. The last thing we have to do is vocals. It's an Alternative/Hardcore band like Our Last Night/Oh, Sleeper/Attack Attack! type of music (look them up if you aren't familiar) and lately I've been worried about my voice. It's decently high, the singer for Our Last Night has an ultra high voice and I can hit most of the notes he does, just not all of them. I have been out of practice for a while with the whole recording process and I just need to know that if I start practicing every day, how much higher can my chest voice get? Can anyone help? I'm afraid it's not going to be good haha.

Favorite Answer

In order to get better and have a wider range you have to practice, practice practice. It is very similar to exercising your leg muscles by walking every day. You will lose it if you don't use it.

get a vocal coach

work on breathing exercises

when you sing high notes you breathe in deeper

so just practice that

congrats on the record deal!

pleez answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AthTE...

Hope you die in a fire! :) The last thing we need is more hopeless bands that won't accomplish anything. Your band is about 17 years late...