KC
KC asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do you think are the differences between people in different parties?

I actually break it up by gender then wings.

Men, I think...

Republicans = Ted Nugent, Anthony Bourdain, Kid Rock, my hunky marine soon-to-be hubby, my grandfather, etc...

Democrats = the whine-a-lot members of Green Day, my best friend's feminine brother, Alec Baldwin, etc...

Women I think...

Republican/conservative women tend to be well behaved in public and naughty in the bedroom instead of uncivil in public and prude in the bedroom like their liberal counter parts. While its argued that more liberal women have a higher education, their lack of civility hurts them the most in life.

If anyone is wondering... I'm a republican/libertarian, bisexual, college student working on my 2nd and 3rd degree.

@Logan I have no problem with gay men, my issue is with men that act like women.

Favorite Answer

Conservative female pagan.

I fit the naughty in the bedroom were it belongs type.

My freinds are all types.

But they are all conservative and honest and pull their own weight.

My college degree is OK it helps in work and not real life like family and freinds.

I also avoid the Kool Aid when I am in college and have great fun making fools of the liberals.

It is a fun college sport.

Source(s): logan I have to male bi freinds and they are not obvious and I like that. Femine men are kinda creepy unless they are really fun. Like dykes. Kinda creepy and unnatural like.
  • Sarah

None of the stereotypes that you mentioned. You should note that Pat Tillman, Toby Keith, and numerous other 'manly', intelligent, heroes are/were Democrats. You should also note that your own party has the whine-a-lot members...like Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, etc.

I'm not sure about the parties since the lines have become blurred.

But Conservatives tend to see things logical and liberals tend to see things with their heart without thinking them through.

• logan

I think your idea of people is an absurd generalization.

By the way, you are not worried about saying that you are a bisexual, but you think you are putting down your best friends "feminine" brother. How does that make any sense? It does show how messed up your thinking is though. Thanks for making that clear.