Did u come from a normal family?

What i mean is like did u come from a family wothout divorce without all that kind of stuff

i just need to know that its possible

• Meow~
    Favorite Answer

it's hard to believe in today's society that there is a normal family. There's always divorce, cheating, neglecting, abusing or other things going on now. My parents aren't divorced but there is other problems, they are always so busy so i never felt close with them. I'm scared to go into a very commited relationship because of that, isn't there any normal families now. with love and focuses for the happines of the family instead of other stuff?

My family is pretty messed. They are divorced and both re married and both on the verge of another divorce. My aunt is in her early 30's and on her second marriage. My uncle in his early 40's has never even had a girlfriend im pretty sure. My grandma was divorced and after that had a very long and loving relationship with a man that was married. Theres alot more details but because of all that, I dont even want to get married ever.

Having a happy family though is possible, my boyfriends parents are still married and happy, my other grandparents are still married and still call each other babe lol. I have lots of friends with parents still happy and married.

My parents came really close to divorce in their twenty-one years of marriage. It never seemed happy, but they're in a love-hate relationship. My brother is what I call, 'a problem child'. I think that I'm normal from my definition. It's more than possible for families to be normal. However, everything happens for the best, I guess.

• Dan

yes. my parents hang out with the same four people all the time and they never got into drama in high school so my mom doesnt spend 5 hours a day on the phone pretending shes still in high school. they never got divorced been together for almost 30 years. accepting of everything and everyone. if i were gay and a demon worshiper they would respect it even though they are catholic. they help out my older brothers with college but dont give them all the money they need. they bought an average- large house in a lazy suburb about 27 years ago and never moved.

and i never hear anyone calling my mom a milf like i do to other peoples moms.

Source(s): id say thats pretty damn normal.

it is very possible but even if it doesn't happen it is ok. i have a very messed up family, my mom is messed up and kept me from my father and brothers for 7 yrs, my step dad was abusive mentally and sometimes physically, my dad is gay ( but im totally cool with that it's just not a normal family situation.), my brother was a schizophrenic heroin addict, and i have 3 dads and 1 mom. i would say that all in all i am a very well adjusted person. i have healthy relationships with my friends and boyfriend and have no issues in my life that stem from my childhood. things happen in our lives for a reason. and these things make us into the people we are today. i love who i am, the way my family turned out in the end, and my life. so even in the most messed up families u can prevail. u just have to know urself and make the best of any situation.

No, my family is really fcuked up. But it doesn't bother me at all. I still have family members that love me a lot (and some that don't care about me at all) - everyone has a fcuked up family life, for the most part. It's all good. I hate it when I see grown-azz people on TV and whatever crying about how their mom or dad wasn't around. It's like, lol, what the hell? Get over it. Life is life. It's O.K.!

• ayoub

for my area, if the courting is severe adequate to be considering a destiny at the same time (marriage or long term dedication) I wont play 2nd play around to something or anyone. no longer a adult men kin, no longer his interest, his acquaintances, his activity or something of the kind. of course i'm smart and that i share my time with a guy with others. yet whilst a guy at present up advised me that his kin could "consistently" come first. Then i could tell him that i wouldn't in any respect be a element of his kin if he didnt contain me of their classification of #a million priority. because of the fact this could properly be a romantic courting, it has the aptitude to grow to be a lifelong dedication. in case you married him, you may grow to be his kin and as a result could get carry of quantity a million priority. If he cant provide you that now, then he can in basic terms say so long to the possibility of spending his existence with you.

My parent's parents got divorced. But My folks never split because they realized how morally wrong it is. I really resepect them for that, it means alot to them too! Yeah I think I did come from a normal family. :)

Yeah its possible, they've been together my whole 22+ years so far. I love it!

No I didn't, my parents divorced, my mom's in india. I cried myself to sleep every night for a year. My sister is depressed and i've lived in apartments since i was 2

I sure didn't and my guess is the percentage of families without some kind of conflict is anywhere from 10-20%.