Mommy2b asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

My dog ate my sex toy! What does this mean?

My boyfriend is in jail. We got our dog when he was 9 months a boxer/american bull dog. My bf went to jail about seven months ago and has 9 months left. I just started working full time and my pup has been eating everything! I was using my toy before work and I ended up being late so I left in a hurry. I guess I forgot to put it away. Well I come home from work and sure enough my dog ate it! He was fine but I was told that now that he did that when my boyfriend gets home it will be hard for us to have sex. Is this true? As weird and EWW as it sounds does this mean my dog thinks he has some type of ownership over me? If so what can I do to fix this? This is was I was told and I'm weirded out.

Favorite Answer

Oh, Please....what do you mean you can't have sex without the toy.

Your dog doesn't give a damn about whether he has control over you. He was just doing what dogs do....chew...

Get rid of the boyfriend and find a guy who has a decent job and is not a bum.

no it means the puppy was bored and found something new to chew on. he is a puppy and puppies will chew on what every they can. buy your puppy toys he can chew on and be sure to put things you do not want him to get ahold of out of reach. who ever told you they this means the dog thinks he has some type of ownership over you is an idiot

I dont think it would be hard for you guys to have sex, just as long as your boyfriend has a "unit". And a good example of your dog having owner ship over you is like, if you let him on the couch, or sleep in bed with you, then he'll feel eaqual to you, letting him think he can do anything. including jumping on furnature, and eating "things". YOu should consider getting a kennel. The dog should be fine, just as long as it wasnt a electronic "toy".

If you get a kennel, make sure its big enuf for your dog, but small enuf so if he pee's in it he cant just pee and sleep in the corner of the kennel, then he'll think its ok to pee in it.

Source(s): I got a new dog, so i baught a book on how to take care of your dog/training.

You need to get a life. I feel sorry for your dog.

b. is right. All it means is that you need to clean up once in a while.

THIS IS SERIOUS!!! This means that you have to go buy a new sex toy.

• Mya

where is your brain? get a real life!!!

You're an idiot.