Peter Griffin asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What did you think of raw?

What do you rate raw tonight?

WWE should just stop bringing in special guest for ratings they are just bringing in boring people if vince wants more ratings he should just make wwe tv 14 agree or disagree?

To Edge is bored being a troll Shut the hell up if you don't like the question then DONT ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION IDIOT!!

Favorite Answer

i really liked raw tonight i give it a good 3.5/5 stars. i liked the us championship fatal 4 way that was awesome and im glad kofi kingston won. i liked chris jericho vs mvp and mickie james vs beth phoenix. finally a divas match that last longer then 2 minutes and it was with two of the best divas in the wwe. also the fans were hyped on ever match.

the ending was just priceless and i knew it was too good to be true. come on cody rhodes getting a wwe championship title shot?hell no!!! then they jumped john cena that was shocking to me.

9/10 i really like raw today it was interesting. yea the guest host thing is starting to get old but vince definately needs to make wwe tv 14 again

• Sam Y

RAW was awesome considering it was PG, The ending for it was unexpected

But i do agree for WWE going back to PG-14.

RAW- 5/10. Chavo is still humiliated, Hyping the main event was a waste of time, Kofi is STILL US Champion. I didn't think it was good.

If WWE started bringing in more wrestling-related hosts, I think the ratings will go up.

Raw was ok, but that ending saved the show

Tv-14, maybe coming, john cena said some words...

Raw was awesome tonight

I don't mind the guest host that much, but they really should bring in more WWF/E WCW and ECW Alumni

It was great. well done.

disagree. Seeing these celebs in there is awesome.

and this was a good show;

hornswoggle vs. madcow was good humor.

Bigshow vs. Mark Henry was good; but have a better ending.

and the main event was a surprising twist.

see you at home Peter.

Source(s): your wife

2/10 i only like the ending

i think that raw is better with the speacial guests so i disagree

I give it a 10

Yeah I agree