Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

how to get a new player to chat like normal on runescape?

i have made a 2nd account on runescape and she cant talk? how can i fix that? free chat

• Ryan
    Favorite Answer

Lmao at WoW. If that isn't the worst game ever made, I don't know what is. Get a life kid.

And here comes the eternal fight over a free Browser based game aimed at 12-16 year olds against a subscription download game aimed at 16-25 year olds. Drama Drama Drama. Runescape is a great game for beginners.

If you can't talk when you arrive at Lumbridge, and you made a SECOND account because of a possible ban/mute, contact Jagex with your complaint/question.

If you're in TUTORIAL ISLAND, then just follow the guides and finish the island. Also, speak to the lumbridge guide when you arrive there.

Umm, Why are you playing Runescape in the first place. Quit being such a Noob and play something decent. e.g WoW

• Saren

Complete tutorial island. When you telly to lumby, you can chat freely.

my guys name is isellstuff2 add me and maybe i can help you