? asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Frankly, i am sitting for my national exam in less than two months time and i still have a lot of things to study.

Sometimes, i am determined to study but when i'm starting to study, i feel that i am kind of lazy.... why is it so?

Often, the distractions that come to my mind when i'm studying are Facebook, Games and Korean Drama Films.(Maybe i'm addicted to it)

I'm really worried about my studies as i still have a lot to buck up.

Can anyone of you help me or give me tips on how to concentrate on my work and not get distracted by these unnecessary things as mentioned above?

Actually, i'm quite fine with my studies except that i hate studies which need to memorise such as Geography and Social Studies. What should i do to make myself love memorising and perhaps tips on how to memorise efficiently?

Help me please.

Thanks in advance.

• RE
    Favorite Answer

You sound not only unmotivated, but also quite spoiled. If people are unwilling to learn self-discipline the easy way, ahead of life's challenges, they usually end up learning it the hard way, by dealing with the consequences of their laziness. Somehow you have gotten it into your head that you only have to do the things you love; if you don't love memorising, you don't have to do it. That is absurd, as you will discover when your national exam rolls around. No one can hand you a better attitude on a silver platter. You will have to work on that yourself.

• Vira

If studying is really important to you, force yourself to study by going to a place with no internet connection such as a library.

If you just can't get yourself to study... obviously it's not that important, might as well forget it. Life goes on just fine.

me too, I always get distracted. you might have add or something like that, all you need is some medicine prescribed by the doctor. nothing serious at all.

Source(s): I know how you feel

INTENTA