Any word out there if Apple will allow the iphone to be used with any other carrier other than ATT?

Currently ATT is the only carrier in agreement with Apple to support iphones. What's the buzz out there if there will be any changes in the near future (6 months)? Has any of the competitors developed anything remotely close to an iphone? Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Apple and AT&T signed a 5 year exclusive contract in 2007. No other carrier will have the iPhone anytime soon.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i easily use abode windows and that i do no longer plan on ever utilising a Mac, yet I nevertheless love the iPhone. The Android OS is an open source OS although. it incredibly is easily a Linux distribution. There are not regulations on the Droid like there are on the iPhone. some people whinge approximately Apple's approval technique for apps, yet because of the fact of this I jailbreak. i could certainly flow with the iPhone. The Droid became into meant to attempt against the iPhone. telephone companies does no longer replica the iPhone if it wasn't a stable telephone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.