i cannot got my contacts out, any tricks or techniques that you use ? thanks !?

Favorite Answer

I suggested a tiny dolly house plunger or a bit of super glue to a little stick. But I don't like things in my eyes.

My girlfriend who wears contacts said try some eyedrops. "They" said to pinch your thumb and forefinger to sort of Tweeze the contact out, but she has longer nails. So she uses her forefinger to push it over to the corner of her eye and sort of use the eyelid instead of her thumb.

If you have digging around for a while and trying to get it out, take a 15 minute break. You don't want to scratch your eyes or tear the contact. (A torn contact lens is more than uncomfortable)

Good luck.

I usually slide the contact more on the white of the eye so it's not directly on your iris and then pull it out from there. Hope it works for you!

Source(s): www.deliberatemistake.tumblr.com
  • Poodie

What kind are they, and what seems to be the trouble? Are your hands too slippery? Are the contacts too dry? Are you just inexperienced?

open your eyes real big and slap your self on the back of the head XD JK dude IDK