Help with this riddle please?

A pilot was getting ready to fly out of Buenos Aires. As he was heading to his plane, he met a woman who was very upset. It seems she had missed her flight, and didn't know how she was going to get home.

Being the nice guy that he was he told her that he'd be happy to fly her where she needed to go.

"But I didn't tell you where I was going," she said.

"It doesn't matter," he replied. "Where ever you're going, it won't be out of my way."

Question: Where was the pilot going? Fully explain your answer and use the correct terms.

I dont know the answer to this but i have an idea, im just looking for other ideas- He flew to russia because it is exactly one the other side of the world. I just cant find a city that would work best.

Favorite Answer

When I saw this riddle I started to think about the pilot traveling to the otherside of the world too. In the link below is a website that lists the coordinates for Buenos Aires and you'll notices that right below that is the "antipode." The antipode is the exact other side of the earth from that point. Those coordinates are in the middle of the Yellow Sea, however. I think that Shanghai, China might be the closest major city.

Maybe he was traveling around the world, and wherever the woman needed to go, it'd be on the way.

hmm...maybe the pilot knew the woman cuase he saw her at his home country and they both live at the same city or something

• prs

he was going around the globe to each and every country

maybe he just had his own private jet so he could fly where he wanted too

he flew to the moon