whats the craziest thing youve ever done for a guy/girl?

and what age?

• Joy
    Favorite Answer

a belly flop off the really high dive, 2 months ago ( age 14). um I'm sure there is something crazier out of my list of crazy things, but i cant remember.

I was in 6th grade and me and my athletic friend (im not athletic at all) were doing like flips and pullups on the monkey bars. He was doing it for fun but I joined in because I wanted to impress this hot girl who I liked in which I had gotten off on the wrong foot with. For one trick we would run and jump and pull ourselves up through the monkey bars then flip over and land. I had done it a few times before so I knew what I was doing. There was a group of people watching us including the girl I liked. It was my turn so I ran and jumped and completly missed the bar and fell flat on my back and was paralised for about 5 minutes I couldnt move and couldnt catch my breath. Everyone started laughing and just left me there, my crush was there beet red I was so embarrased!

• Oh, gosh I did so many crazy embarrassing things... I'm sure he probably thinks I'm a stalker...

But the craziest thing?

Off the top of my head, probably shopping with my best friend for FOUR hours just to find the perfect birthday card. I swear I'm serious.

Then going back the next night at like 9:00 p.m. because I didn't think my writing was neat enough. So I bought another one.

Yep. :)

Jumped out of my second story window to sneak over to her house at night, walked a mile to get there, at one in the morning, sneaked in through her window, then left at five and walked home in the pouring rain.

I was fifteen and crazy in love. (:

Nothing in particular. But I remember walking home from school in the pouring rain just to be with him. xD But my dad came early and picked me up and lectured me on catching pnemonia. haha

14

Source(s): BUGE
  • gave them my lunch money or let them break my property..

not a pretty sight with my eye balls. :(

the girl was six she was so sad and starving so i gave her my lunch money and i dont wanna tell my age that time. :( to give you a hint it was 3 years ago..

and the one with breaking my property i forgot. :D

gave him my heart.

and that was a dumb move.

he ended up breaking it.

i twas 14 when i really feel in love with him, he was 16.

• Erin

Let them drive my car. Bad idea...

Answer my question that was never answered please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar0qr...

done it at the beach, ugh it was freezing. i was 16

let them stay over in my room while I wasn't there.. dum dum dum.