Jay asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

can somone help me with my friendship problem?

so i was like 'best friends' with this girl.

then she got mad at me saying that i copy her myspace profile all the time.

when really, i don't.

& she would end my hate messages on myspace.

but then we were kinda solving it & she said that we should be not friends not enemies.

& then we were like that for a 2 weeks. then she sent me a message saying i am deleting you off myspace cause you are such a poser & ****.

& she calls me a slut, poser, whore. & a bunch more.

but how does that make me one?

& suposivly wants to kick my ***?

idk what to do ?!

your question caught my eye right away. i have had friends tell me that i have done the same thing. websites aside....why did i give a damn? that's what i want you to ask yourself. if someone, who calls themselves a friend, would be offended by that (true or not) then how can they call them self a friend in the first place?

maybe she is a friend...maybe she's just an aquaintance that you called a friend....whatever.

basically, it's hard sometimes, but please don't let what other people think about you influence your feelings. sense she seems to be a ***** and not be true to you, i'd say just take it as a blessing.

what i mean is that if this had never happened, you may have suffered alot more than these feelings. if it had gone on for, let's say 10 years, and then this happened.....how do you think you'd feel about your own perception towards people? you might have a nervous breakdown or some ****.

i say good riddance to fickle people. you're obviously better than that.

forget her but never forget the type of person she is. you'll benefit from it later in life.

good luck!

Source(s): personal experience
  • My thought is just ignore her.

She's not a real friend. Plenty of people go through this problem. You can't want to be friends with her considering if she's this way and you end up becoming friends again then all it is is holding on to a friendship that doesn't exist anymore. Sometimes you have to let go...tell some of your other friends what she's done. If she seriously wants to start a fight then let her...just ignore it. If it's a serious problem then I'd say go to someone trustworthy if your friends don't help i.e aunt, uncle, or some sort of adult who knows how to handle this situation.

Good-luck

with love; Elizabeth ♥

If shes really your friend she shouldnt freakin CARE about myspace. And if you really still want to be her friend girl just delete your myspace its not gonna be the end of the world if you do.

• Aimee

I would ignore her cause there are other people you can click with and end up being best friends with. she sounds like a total b i t c h. sorry. I dont like those type of people. im nice and I wouldnt say that kind of stuff to my bestfriend. k good luck <3

tell her that she needs to back of of you! and she can do whatever she wants on myspace! and she is soo not a friend to you you shouldn't be hanging out with a girl who says a bad word in every sentence!

wow. ma girl you need to know if you can beat her. if you can then trash her but if you cant then you need to find out wats wrong with her because its more then just the myspace. it has to be. nobody get that mad off of that. hit me back to tell me what you gonna do

She doesn't really sound like a good friend. She's basically yelling at you because she's "Assuming" that you are copying her. Don't take it so hard on yourself. Just ignore what she thinks and do your own thing.

Ha.. forget her

Thats not a friend.

And if she wants to fight, kick her *** lol.

If you feel like she has the upper hand in a fight, and your scared to fight her... pick up some kind of hard object around you and hit her with it.

Problem solved

haha

Any person that says they are going to do that to you then they are not your friend. A true friend dose not say such hurtful things.

find out why she is calling you names. just nicely get to the root of the problem. maybe there is something that she is being told by other people....... (rumors, myspace, gossip-TEENAGERS!) good luck