improving small talk with girls ?

how can i talk without always asking questions, i dont know what to talk about, i dont have their number , dont wanna sound stupid and want them to like me etc. ...?

Favorite Answer

Okay, so first off. I would say that you should just relax when talking to girls. Just let the conversation flow. Maybe talk about common things like the newest movies. But if it's hard to make small talk with a girl..then clearly she most likely isn't reciprocating anything. If it's "meant to be" and you and a girl click...you'll know. Some girls just don't waste their time on small talk so it might be difficult with those girls. But I never think a guy sounds stupid as long as he is making an effort. Clearly, it seems that you want to make a good impression. Just be yourself and don't act like someone you're not. :)

i talked to a girl for the first time in a while that i like, i had no idea on what to say, so i said alot of funny and random things to make her laugh(i guess depending on the girl) then right afterwards she gives me her number, so try saying some random and funny things.

Source(s): me

well you should probably start with a question but keep the conversation going using that question as the subject

ex.

boy- so whats your favorite film

girl- nick and Nora's

boy- oh i really like that movie too

then continue discussing the movie or something related to the movie

well yeah something like that

well just be cool n tell her some things ur interested in or something tell me how things turn out 4 ya but 2 many questions really bother us girls

Source(s): meeeeeee