Is it normal that my best friend is a guy?

My boyfriend and i have been together for 6 years, and ive also known my best friend for that long as well, my boyfriends mom thinks its not right that i have him as a friend and now shes trying to convince my boyfriend that it isn't right also, but i don't think its fair. We are only friends, i can talk to him about anything an we have fun hanging out together, and i swear on everything that WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS!!! its just very aggravating that they want to think different. Am i wrong?

Favorite Answer

I don't think its wrong to have a guy as a best friend... 90% of the best friends I've had were guys. I just felt more comfortable talking to guys about most stuff... Nope i think its perfectly fine

• of coarse it's ok..she needs to back off and hee needs to trust you..besides..to have a guy your not dating that close..will be much help..he can help you allot