n/a asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

How do you use baking soda to whiten teeth?

Whats the exact and correct way to use baking soda to whiten teeth?

Favorite Answer

Use a tablespoon of baking soda and pour a capful of hydrogen peroxide to it. Mix it up and tap your toothbrush in the paste. This should work, I have done this many times.

The home recipes for whiter teeth is a paste consisting of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, table salt and a dab of toothpaste. It is a cheap, safe and effective way to keep your teeth white over time. But it has a bad taste.

The recipes of teeth whitening paste is :

3 Teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide

2 Teaspoons of baking soda

1/2 Teaspoons of table salt

Some toothpase

Made & Use with image

http://www.teethwhiteningbest.com/teeth-whitening-...

Bakng soda and salt used to be used to brush teeth all the time. My mom didn't have toothpaste until she was almost a teenager.

They just put baking soda and salt in your hand and you wet your toothbrush and put it in the stuff in your hand and brush your teeth. And wet again and do it again. You brush them all. I don't know how baking soda will whiten teeth but that is how they brushed them with baking soda and salt. The salt could help polish the teeth as well and maybe help to gently abraid the stains.

Good luck.

• Ritz

youcan add the pinch of baking soda in the tooth paste or can make the paste of baking soda with hydrogen peroxide and use ot as the paste. for more information on home tooth whitening system you can visit the following link

http://www.identalhub.com/articlecategory-home-too...

• mohini

Baking soda is the exceptional! I do it at all times and I noticed outcome while i began inside the primary three days. But you must do it thoroughly. Put toothpaste in your bursh and bursh ur enamel with it a little bit till its all soapyish, then dip ur toothbrush in baking soda and brush for an entire two MINUTES, Takes decades to comb the ones stains away. and doing this two times an afternoon for three days then you're going to have pearl white enamel!

It doesn't have to be complicated.

I just get my tooth brush wet, and sip it right into the powder, and go from there, it won't taste very good, but no alternative will.