Why am i so obbsessed with My Chemical Romance...?

i CANT STOP listening to them

how bout you...

i love it and hate it... i late it...

OHH and who else cant WAIT for their next album... and being random when do YOU think (month wise) its coming out?

Im thinking late october but im like dying for it to come out THEIR TAKING FOREVER

HATER: you can write in... i dont care... BUT BEWARE My Chemcial Romance fans arent excactly a small populations... we could probably take you down.,.. but please dont be mean say your opinion but dont cuss TO MUCH...

THANKS MMWA

Favorite Answer

I'm so obsessed with them too. I'm listening to them right now ;)

They're the most awesome band in the world. Maybe that's why you are also obsessed with them.

I think the album will come out next year... maybe.. I don't know.. I can't wait either!!! I've been waiting like forever! :P

Haha I am really obsessed to. Not as obsessed as I was when I first heard about them. Gerard Way is a fricken hotty so that always helps. And I definately don't hate them at all. I really want to hear their new album I love how all of thier songs vary it isn't just the same stuff. Just in case you haven't heard this song yet look up: You know what they do to guys like us in Prison. It is my favorite song by them so far. I haven't heard all of thier stuff just generally stuff and the whole black parade album. I am really excited. I don't think thier next album will come out soon. Prolly in like 5 months or something longer:(

Source(s): My Chemical Romance Saved My Life.
  • I don't know... I am sort of too (with just their music), they're my favourite band.

I hope their next album comes out in about October too, it's taking forever! On the last three albums they came out 2 years after each other, but this one isn't out yet... agh.

ME - i dont know why either - but i cant wait for the new album - i have been excited for months just cos they have been writing and recording -

and i HAVE to check their website everyday for updates

im obsessed too, i dont know why you are, i guess because its the best band in the world, the new cd comes out in 2010

you can write in... i dont care... BUT BEWARE My Chemcial Romance fans arent excactly a small populations... we could probably take you down

Is that a threat? holy ****

• Jes

I don't listen to My Chemical Romance...but indulge in your music obsession, whoever it's with. It'll end up passing sooner than you want it to.

they are awesome because they dont sound like any other band and all of their songs dont sound the same

i like it them for like a week but then all there songs bored me

try some better bands like

avenged sevenfold

metallica

bullet for my valentine

acdc

linkin park